Sunday 21 December 2014

Final Exhibition

The final exhibition for the course was in June and it was a hectic couple of days of setting up. It's not something I enjoyed I must admit. It was incredibly hot and busy and not something I would want to do again. Having said that, the exhibition itself went well and people seemed to like what I had produced which was good.


This picture was taken during the setting up of the exhibition, hence the bin in the corner! One of these bags has now gone to a new home, with a friend of mine, as a Christmas present, and another I have kept as I fell in love with it while weaving it. I hope to sell the others as soon as my easy shop is up and running.

I have currently started spinning again, now that I have some time free, and have got loads of knitting done which I missed while doing the course. 



2 comments:

  1. nice set up =)
    hope its all going well since this =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still sorting out the workroom, and I'm waiting for the husband to finish building a stand for the table loom. Once that's done I think I'll get going again.

      Delete